Below is an overview of important information related to Rainforest QA training jobs.
- Before you do real work for us, you'll be asked to complete a few training tasks.
- The purpose of these is to help you understand the interface and different testing scenarios.
- We sometimes add new training tasks when we add a new features or when we feel they are necessary. It's possible that you will be asked to complete a training task even if you have been working for us for a long time.
- Training tasks are not paid.
- Training tasks have an expected answer. If you answer something differently than we expect, we will tell you what the expected answer was.
- After you have made a mistake in a training task, you have to restart the task by refreshing the page to complete the task correctly.
- If you receive 10 consecutive training job rejections (i.e. 10 in a row), you will be automatically blocked from using your Rainforest account.