How to take a photo
- (Optional) see the photo you just took by tapping the thumbnail in the bottom corner.
Changing the Wallpaper
1. Navigate to the Settings app
2. Locate the Display option in the Settings menu
3. Select Wallpaper within the Display menu
4. Choose your new Wallpaper image - you can choose from the photo library or the Android stock images
5. When you've chosen an image, you'll enter preview mode. Select Set Wallpaper
6. You'll see three options:
If the instructions as to set a downloaded image as your new wallpaper you'll use the photo library as your source.
Most Android phones include an internet browser shortcut on the home screen. In order to open the internet browser all you need to do is click the correct option.
You may either see the default Chrome shortcut or specifically in a Samsung device you'll see the purple colored square with a planet inside as the internet shortcut.